Zombie Master is a modification for Half-Life 2, Welcome To Our Wikipedia!
43 articles since 1-2009
Unsure what Zombie Master is or how to play? Visit the Starter Guide
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Zombie Master Wiki
- To Do List
- I started a todo list. Just add anything that belongs into this wiki.
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
There are 5 different zombie types that can be spawned by the zombie master.They're all quite different from eachother, and every one of them has its uses when certain circumstances take place. For example, the banshee to quickly prevent a survivor from reaching a point, the hulk to charge into a huge group of survivors in a close range room, or the shambler to block paths. Read More
AdventureQuest • Aika Online • Age of Conan • AliceSoft • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • DragonFable • Fable • Fantasy Life • Fatal Fury • Halo • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Mario • MechQuest • Metal Gear • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • Ōkami • Pokémon • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Soul Calibur • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch